OCDE GLAD® Trainers Network
The OCDE Project GLAD™ Trainer Network’s mission is to increase collaboration and resource sharing among trainers in our region. By building this collective expertise we will be better equipped to empower and ignite educators in the use of OCDE Project GLAD™ strategies when planning instruction for ELs.
Goals for 2019-2020
- Recruit new leadership team members so group can continue. Please contact Bridget or Jody if you are interested.
- Continue working on an updated list of trainers and the districts they serve
· Create PD/sharing opportunities at our meetings that include:
- Strategy review – “going deeper with non-negotiables” and “lesser known strategies”
- Problems of Practice – brainstorming challenges that trainers face
- Learning Corner – topics of interest to the members
- Fall meeting in Central WA
- Winter meeting in Puget Sound region
- Spring meeting at WABE 2020
- Additional details coming soon
All meetings are 9:00am – 2:00pm, lunch provided
9:00-12:00 All are welcome
12:00-2:00 For OCDE Project GLAD(R) trainers