OCDE GLAD® Trainers Network
The OCDE Project GLAD™ Trainer Network’s mission is to increase collaboration and resource sharing among trainers in our region. By building this collective expertise we will be better equipped to empower and ignite educators in the use of OCDE Project GLAD™ strategies when planning instruction for ELs.
Goals for 2018-19
· Continue working on an updated list of trainers and the districts they serve
· Create online space for resource sharing
· Create PD/sharing opportunities at our meetings that include:
- Strategy review – “going deeper with non-negotiables” and “lesser known strategies”
- Problems of Practice – brainstorming challenges that trainers face
- Learning Corner – topics of interest to the members
· September 29, 2018 at Central Valley School District
· February 4, 2019 at Highline School District
· April 26-27, 2019 at WABE
All meetings are 9:00am – 2:00pm, lunch provided
9:00-12:00 All are welcome
12:00-2:00 For OCDE Project GLAD(R) trainers
At our September 29th meeting nominations will be open for 3 leadership positions: Co-chair, Secretary, and Treasurer. Information about these positions will be posted early September.