- Howard, E. R., Sugarman, J., Christian, D., Lindholm-Leary, K. J., & Rogers, D. (2007).
Guiding principles for dual language education
(2nd ed.). Washington, DC: Center for Applied Linguistics.
- Thomas, Wayne & Collier, Virginia (September 1, 2002).
A National Study of School Effectiveness for Language Minority Students’ Long-Term Academic Achievement.
Center for Research on Education, Diversity & Excellence. Final Reports. Paper 1_1_final.
- Bomer, Randy, Dworin, Joel E., May, Laura, & Semingson, Peggy (2008)
Miseducating Teachers about the Poor: A Critical Analysis of Ruby Payne’s Claims about Poverty.
Teacher College Record Online.
- Norma Gonzalez, Luis C. Moll, Martha Floyd-Tenery, Anna Rivera, Patricia Rendon, Raquel Gonzales, and Cathy Amanti
Teacher Research on Funds of Knowledge: Learning from Households
(January 1, 1993). Center for Research on Education, Diversity & Excellence. NCRCDSLL Educational Practice Reports. Paper EPR06.
External Research Links
- James Crawford’sLanguage Policy Web Site & Emporium [view]
- Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL) [view]
- Center for Research on Education, Diversity & Excellence (CREDE) [view]
- Books and Articles by Stephen D Krashen [view]
- The National Clearinghouse for English Language Acquisition [view]
Language and Academic Development
Dual Language Resources