We intend to have clock hours available for both in-person and virtual attendees. Instructions for in-person attendance are below, we are still working out the details for virtual attendance. Please check back soon for more information.
In-Person at the Institute:
• Sign-in each day at the Clock Hour table.
• Pick up a Conference Planning Sheet. This will include your on-line access code to claim hours after the conference.
• Track the sessions you attend on the Conference Planning Sheet. (Be sure to keep this form.)
After the Institute:
• Go to the WAESOL website at waesol.org and click on the Clock Hours tab. Proceed to the 2020 WABE Fall Institute link.
• Use the access code received at the conference to access the payment and registration system.
• Fill out the online form and submit.
• Pay online (PayPal or credit card) for the number of clock hours you are requesting.
• WAESOL will verify attendance through the daily sign-in sheets.
• Once verified, official Signed Clock Hour Forms will be mailed to you.
Upon Receipt of Official Clock Hour Form:
• Sign and date the form.
• Make a copy to retain for your records.
• Forward the form to your district HR department according to their procedures. Procedures vary from district to district, so please check with your district regarding their specific process.
Clock Hour Questions
Questions can be directed to WAESOL’s administrative assistant, Jessie Moore at email@example.com.