During the Institute and Viewing Recordings:
– Log-in each day to the online platform.
– Track the sessions you attend, including the date and time of each session. Attendance for each session will be verified.
After the Institute:
– In early March, an email will be sent to you with detailed information and registration code needed to request your clock hours.
– Go to the WAESOL website at www.waesol.org and click on the Clock Hour tab. Proceed to the 2021 WABE Winter Institute link.
– Use the registration code received in the post conference email from WAESOL to access the payment and registration system.
. – Fill out the online form and submit.
. – Pay online for the number of clock hours you are requesting. ($3 per clock hour)
– WAESOL will verify attendance with the conference organizers.
– Once verified, an official signed clock hour form will be e-mailed to you within three weeks.
For questions related to clock hours, please contact WAESOL’s administrative assistant, Jessie Moore at email@example.com.