During the Winter Institute
– Sign-in each day at the clock hour table.
– Pick up an Institute Planning Sheet. This will include your online access code to claim hours after the Institute.
– Track the sessions you attend on the Institute Planning Sheet. Be sure to keep this form.
After the Winter Institute
– Go to the WAESOL website at www.waesol.org and click on the Clock Hour tab. Proceed to the 2024 WABE Winter Institute link.
– Use the access code received at the Institute to access the payment and registration system.
– Fill out the online form and submit.
– Pay online for the number of clock hours you are requesting.
– WAESOL will verify attendance through the daily sign-in sheets.
– Once verified, an official signed clock hour form will be emailed to you within three weeks.
For questions related to clock hours, please contact WAESOL’s administrative assistant, Jessie Moore at email@example.com.